Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Master Bedroom






















We moved into our house in March, and I am finally making some decorating decisions in my room. I love my new bedding! I got it at Target and just lurv it! I also decided I needed a something to sit on by our tv, because I was using a lovely camping chair and Greg even asked me if I would just go pick out a chair- OK :)! I love my new chair! I also got one turquoise panel to hang by our bar and then cleaned off our dressers! Wow I'm good!





3 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE the chair! Is it from Target? I think I saw something there like it and fell in love, only wishing I had a place in our house for it. :) Great job with the decor!

Tami and Aaron said...

sooooooo cute!!!! I love the bedding and the chair!!!!

Daydreams and Reality said...

I love your furniture....is that new too?