Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Birthday Cakes






I have discovered the most amazing cake lady- Melissa. She made the most adorable cakes for Macie's 1st Birthday and Brady's 3rd. I went to her house and picked out the kids cakes. She has pictures of cakes she has already done, or you can look through catalogs she has and pick out something else. She can do anything. She had never done Macie's cake, the little 3-D girl and she turned out adorable. She only charged me $25 for Macie's which is $5 more than she normally charges for cakes because she had to rent the mold. The $25 also included 12 cupcakes that looked like grass and then had chocolate flowers on top. Cute!! But she only charged me $20 for Brady's Blues Clues cake, which is her normal price. Amazing!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So cute! I love those! And SO cheap! Maybe I'll do one of her cakes for Jacksons upcoming b-day! (Happen to know if she's got any bowling cakes???)