Friday, January 16, 2009

Hard Work

So, as most of you probably know, we have had our house for sale for a couple months. We have had quite a few showings considering the slow market and a couple second showings- which we just so happened to have had again today. Yah! We will get comments back tomorrow, which if they buy it I am sure I will blog, but if we don't get an offer than you probably won't hear from me. Anyways,... I just love when every particle in your house is in it's correct spot and everything is pritine clean. Every pillow on the couch is in place, there are no dishes in the sink. No crumbs on the floor. Everything just sparkles. But, having to keep my house in ooh aahh shape has made me realize that this is totally impractical- at least for me- every day of my life!!!! I will not be able to keep up this facode forever. When we get into our new house, I will be so excited to not be stressin' about leaving something out and not being a lunatic any time the phone rings and they tell me they will be there in a couple hours to judge how good a house keeper I really am- okay, actually they just ask if they can show the house at a specific time, but it really feels like my home keeping skills are being judged and darnit I am going to win that blue ribbon. So, because my house is clean and I have 3 kids under 3 I wanted to post those pictures of all my hard work and sweat, or as my mother would say, I don't sweat, I just glisten. So, for all of my glistening, please enjoy my clean home, because it isn't lasting for long.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I forgot to go back and fix my mistake, facode is actually spelled facade- which means: misrepresentation. Sorry about the misrepresentation.

Meredith said...

Your house is beautiful! It always looks that great, to me.

And I love that you have Lady Gaga on your playlist! LOL!!!! I actually did like that song of hers...