Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CLOTHES

So, my dear sweet Macie is getting so old... she is 8 weeks old yesterday. Happy 8 Weeks! Where has all the time gone? It seems that when you are pregnant for 2 months it seems like an eternity and that the child will never arrive, but when they finally do arrive, 2 months is like a glimmer in time. I love being a new mother again, but with is comes the new mother bread dough of a midsection that reminds you everyday of the shirt you want so badly to put on, but will not because of the image staring back at you in the mirror. So, I have decided my game plan.... and here it is. I will be working out daily and watching what I put in my mouth. There it is plain and simple. No Acai berries- thank you Oprah, no Atkins, no South Beach Diet (though I do love their peanut butter breakfast bars for a snack). I have been working out spiradically since I had Macie, but have just really started going for it this past week and can already tell a difference- High Five! My goal: to feel good in my clothes. My clothes have this wonderful and terrible quality about them. They are the same size they were before I had Macie, and I want to wear all of them again!

11 comments:

Daydreams and Reality said...

Hey, I'm so glad you created a blog! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you post! I missing seeing you and especially being in YW's with you! Happy blogging!

Meredith said...

So first of all, you can't even tell that you just had a baby! I wish I could go to looking like you do after I have kids!

Secondly, I've decided to buckle down, too. I'm stoked and I'm really doing well so far. But unlike you, I'm doing South Beach. ::: sigh ::: We'll see how it all goes!

heidi said...

yea for your blog!!! i can't believe it has already been 8 weeks! and you look fantastic already. please don't show the rest of us up!

Unknown said...

Yeah, for the blog! I will send you a link to ours. I started as a way of scrapbooking. I can't believe how cute and big Macy is already. I want to kiss those cheeks. We need to go to lunch soon.

Tami and Aaron said...

Good luck with your goal, I'll have that same goal in about 7 more months!!!

Stafford said...

So great to see your babies! Caleb looks so much like an Aimen...and I love that red hair on Brady. I am glad you got a girl, but I want to know how to get a boy!

Washburn Family said...

Jess, I love this blog because I know exactly what you are talking about!! Believe me when I say, number four has changed me forever!! Oh, when will the flabby mid-section disappear? ")

Jeppson Clan said...

Cute blog Jess! All of your children are darling and you look AMAZING. I'd probably really hate you if you weren't my friend. :)

Jeppson Clan said...

Just kidding. I don't really hate ANYONE.

Kelli Lindsey said...

I am so glad that I can see your cute family on your blog!! Amen to the flabby stomach...what we put up with to be a mom!! 9 months to come on, 9 months to take it off. Uh oh, that means I only have another 2 weeks left!!! You look awesome, don't fret it will melt off you.

Steph said...

Yipee - I'm glad you're blogging! Your blog is cute and your children are adorable - oh, and you look great! =)