Friday, July 9, 2010

Flippin' Out


I was flippin' out the other day and was gettin' some serious air. I happen to be the master trampolinist. I have a couple tricks up my sleeve and only pull them out when I need to show up the short young people of the world. In this particular picture sequence I am doing consecutive back flips. I also like a good aerial and front flips are okay. Back flips are a trip though and get me all giddy. Do like how I flipped in my skirt? I'm just grateful to science for keeping my skirt down.

6 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

You are my hero.
Is that really you? Where are you?

Jessica said...

Yes, that is really me. I was at my in-laws showin' my moves. :)

Tami and Aaron said...

Awesome, we'll have to break out our skills for all the kids when we get to Mom and Dads!!!

Greg and Alysia said...

You are a brave soul for doing that in your skirt in front of your inlaws. Thank goodness there weren't any mishapps, you could have created your most embarrassing moment ever story.

Jeppson Clan said...

you've got stills!

heidi said...

i wish i was not afraid of trampolines. and diving. and ladders. you are my hero.