Thursday, February 4, 2010

G & G Aimans

This is Macie trying to get away from the herd of boy cousins! Help! I am the only girl!!
Brady and cousin Andrew both in Grandpa Aiman's boxer underwear

For some reason, my mom has always bought me see through pajamas for Christmas. Every chrismas video growing up I am in a see through gown. I also would always end up going right up to the camera in my see through jammies and start scratching my bum- lovely. We love all those old videos. It is now always a treat when I recieve modest pajamas- yeah.
I just love that Brady's hand is in his pants. Way to go son.


My lovely sister Lori and her husband Willy. I think we look more and more a like every year- Lori, not Willy.



These were the band of boys-cousins- that were inseperable over Christmas. These seven boys camped out in the basement while the adults and Macie, my sweet solo girl, hung out upstairs. I felt like I hadn't even seen my boys all week. They had so much fun and didn't want to leave.
Oh, the fun we have at Grandma and Grandpa Aimans!





1 comment:

Meredith said...

That's a lot of boys! But that's nothing new around Lee's Summit, is it???

I totally think you and your sister look SO much alike! Too cute!