Thursday, February 4, 2010

Charlotte Russe and more

For those of you who know me well, you know I love to shop. I love clothes and shoes. I have fun putting outfits together and never have rules except that there are no rules. Whatever I am feeling that day. I get bored of an outfit if I have already worn it once, and so I try to mix and match everything with everything else. I love color and like to mix colors in my outfits. I wanted to take some pictures of what I have because it is so fun to get dressed. I got this fantastic grey shimmery skirt at Charlotte Russe on the sale rack and loved it. I seem to not wear a lot of my new things though and save them for who knows what occasion, so I have decided if it is new, I need to wear it.
This is the same outfit with a black short jacket over the purple sweater. I have to take a lot of my own pictures or have my 3 year old do it- so the pictures might be amazing. This is a picture of me in my mirror. Awesome.

I got this shirt at JCPenney and love it. I goes so great with my dark skinny jeans and UGGish boots.



I also got this ruffly tank top at Charlotte Russe on the sale rack and loved it, and so I also bought it in grey.


I usually always wear jeans, so it felt good to wear some dark trousers. I just love the green cardi with the ruffly dark blue tank. It just made me smile.
It also made me smile that the trash is right next to me.


5 comments:

Becca said...

Great outfits! I'm always impressed with your taste.

Ok, I have never heard of Charlotte Russe. Where is it?

Jessica said...

At the Independence Mall across from the carousel.

Tami and Aaron said...

love Charlotte Russe!!! And you are adorable in anything you put on! Let's go shopping together, k.

Meredith said...

Super cute! When I have this baby, and lose weight, I'm taking you shopping with me! :)

Carie said...

love the ruffle tank Jess!