Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Projects

This is a bed Greg made for Brady's room. We haven't finished it yet, but we are loving it so far. He is going to make a headboard and we will paint his dressers that same green color. We love the color, and can't wait to see how the dressers turn out.
These are shots of Caleb's room. I did kind of a nautical theme. I made those two pillows on the bed. Which turned out pretty cute. The quilt was made by Greg's grandma.

I also had Greg cut me some wood and then I covered it in fabric to make a headboard. I just put it on today.


We also painted his dressers blue and added new hardware, which we got for free. I picked the color from the pottery barn kids catalog. They list the colors they use in the catalog. That is how we also chose the green color in Brady's room. I figure you almost can't go wrong if it is in Pottery Barn.


We painted this dresser as well. The little man on there is funny, but I got him in England, and haven't figured out where to put him yet.





1 comment:

MissRochelle said...

L.o.v.e this room. So cute!