Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Projects in Macie's Room

We have been doing projects in the kids bedrooms for a while now. I thought I would share some of the mostly completed things we have done. I definitely have been feeling paint happy!
We painted Macie's dressers white and put new hardware on them. I still need to spray paint the top center nob silver, but haven't gotten to it yet.
I spray painted the stars silver that her dresses are hanging from. They used to be blue and not in her room.


We painted this night stand white and added new hardware. I also got the lamp at Goodwill for a couple dollars. It has dainty roses on it that mimic her white curtains. It even came with the lightbulb.


I bought this glider from a garage sale for $20 and it was a yucky cream color. So I bought some fabric and recovered it all by myself. I was so proud of how it turned out, because I have never recovered furniture before, but it was so easy!




I even recovered the ottoman.




2 comments:

heidi said...

thank you for coming back to bloggerland. and the rooms look great! and i can personally attest to the awesomeness that is macie's glider and ottoman. amazing. you. are.

Tami and Aaron said...

so awesome!!! I'm so glad you updated!!!