Thursday, September 1, 2011

NKOTBSB This Summer
































This summer Meredith and I bought tickets to New Kids on the Block-Back Street Boys or NKOTBSB for a fan-atic (as we were). The New Kids were definitely my fav because Nick from Back Street just bugs. He just seems too cocky for my style. Now Jordan, he was the man- he doesn't measure up to Gregorio, but he was pretty awesome. He even came semi close to us- if the fan-atics hadn't of stopped him to give him a good mauling. Anywho, Meredith and I went to the Power and Light District for dinner, a little fish taco, and then off to the concert. We totally forgot about the 20ish flavors of slurpies to behold at the great Sprint Center, but it was still AWESOME. Not to mention that Matthew Morrison was there from Glee. I was jumping up and down inside from excitement for all of this to happen in one night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meredith said...

It was SOOOOO fun! I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else! :)