Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Outfits and Fav Boots



I have been loving me some Sunday outfits lately! I love to shop!! I buy things and then I store them (I might be half squirrell) for some unknown event that might happen. That event has not happened yet. No more I have been telling myself. I will wear the things I love and enjoy my clothes. Here are some recent favorites- 1st pic: black shirt $4.00 target, black skirt- JCPenney from last summer- 1st time wearing it. Crazy! Turquoise suede heals. 2nd pic: Black blazer $7 Target with $2 scarf (also Target) that I gave to all my sisters and my mom in August. Purple skirt- worn once- love it. 3rd picture: Black shirt from Downeast outfitters that I got on soem crazy 75% off sale along with my FAVORITE grey boots I bought from Target in August/September-not on sale. My sister has been looking for these in her size since she saw me wear them in December, and I found them at our Target this week, in her size for $12- score!! Lil sis getting some amazing boots! Can you tell I love Target?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Greg and Alysia said...

Holy Smokes you blogged! Fun stuff, hey post some pics of all those fun house projects you have been up to.

heidiluxe said...

thank you for blogging! i love your style and i need some inspiration from you!
plus, i miss you and your cute face!

Tami and Aaron said...

beautiful as always! I'm so excited about my boots!!! Thanks for snagging them for me!

Carie said...

I have those same boots. LOVE them. They go with everything. You are adorable.