Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fashionista

I wanted to post some outfit pics, cause I think that is so fun... but Macie had to have a shout out, cause she was so fashionista on Sunday. You can't really see, but she is holding a purse in the crook of her elbow, just in case she needs her chapstick.
I got this necklace at Old Navy this week- I like calling it Lemonade.

Blurry pic that the kids took. Oh well, I love the comfyness of the outfit.



This purple sweater from Charlotte Russe- which I paid $3 for fell apart that night. Oh well, I got 3 or 4 wearings out of it. Say-la-vee. Spelling?




I'm really loving the side pony lately. Yee haa




My sis, Alysia, helped me pick this dress out at Dillard on their clearance.





This is my Grandma's coat that she used to wear when she was my age. My Grandpa gave it to her and she used to collect fur coats. I believe it is real. It is really beautiful too. Amazing how everything comes back in style if you wait long enough.







I wore this at the temple. This pic was taken after sleeping in the car for 3 hours. Thanks to Greg for driving.







I hope you can see this, but these are free eyelashs the ladies at Salon Ambiance put on me to take a picture. They reach all the way to my eyebrows. They stayed on for a week. I eventually had to pull some of them off- which hurt- because they would not come off. It was fun having people stare at my eyes though- I couldn't help but smile wondering what they were thinking.
















3 comments:

Meredith said...

You're so pretty! And I see Macie gets her sense of style from her Momma! :)

Tami and Aaron said...

beautiful as always!!!

Becca said...

thanks for sharing your outfits. i love learning from girls like you and heidi and carie.

"c'est la vie." ("that's life" in French)