Friday, May 29, 2009

Idaho in Febraury

Grandma and Grandpa Aiman (dad' parents)
Grandma and Grandpa Crowley (mom's parents)

My sister, Alysia


Mom, Me and Lori- little sis'



Feeding the Elk- Actually in Missouri, not in Idaho
I have not blogged forever, but have continued to have events happen in my life, so I wanted to post and let everyone know we are still alive. We went to Idaho in February and visited my family. I got to see both sets of my grandparents, my parents, and 2 of my sisters and their families. We drove there and back and survived. The kids were Golden!
We got to go to my favorite resturant-"Bajio's Mexican Grill", did my favorite activity- bowling, and saw some of my favorite people- my family and friends.





1 comment:

Tami and Aaron said...

All I have to say is....IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I wish I could have been there!